Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Danger Mouse



This is a Podcast on the producer Brian Burton, aka Danger Mouse. I found out about Danger Mouse because he has won numerous awards lately and was recently named the number one producer of the century. He inspires me because he is not a fame seeking monster only doing it for the "celebrity" of it all and he isn't necessarily following anybody's footsteps. He is paving his own way in a demanding world where certain criteria needs to be met. I also like the idea of someone in music being inspired by film directors and visualizing their music as art instead of a paycheck. This was a wonderful learning experience for me and I will definitely take away some of his insight and apply it on my own journey.


REFERENCES:





http://www.dangermousesite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment